Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
More about MaaS:
Zilingo Marketing Services (MaaS)- Zilingo Marketing Services was launched in November 2019, with the vision of providing full-stack marketing solutions to SMEs, Offline Retailers & Manufacturers across South East Asia, through a no-nonsense approach without the typical frills (rd. timelines, bloated budget & inefficiencies) of a high ticket agency.
10 months later, we’ve amplified awareness & sales for over 1,200 clients across Indonesia, Thailand, India & Philippines using our in-house experts, Z-owned studios in Thailand & Indonesia, a global network of freelancers, consultants and AI-driven tools. Our clients include Grab Indonesia, Panasonic, HP, Jaspal Thailand, DHL Southeast Asia.
Our services span 4 core brand & marketing solutions-- a. cataloguing & short-form content production; b. graphic design; c. social media content & strategy; d. performance marketing.
- Must be able to approach medium to large size companies in order to offer our marketing services.
- Research organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and sales displays for pitching
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, monthly customer visit reports.
- Handle every assigned project from start to finish.
- Recommend changes in products and services by evaluating results and competitive developments.
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Have an excellent customer service skills - be patient, stay positive and put extra effort to double down on customer satisfaction
- Persuasion Skills - able to convince prospects that we can provide the best solutions for their business at reasonable price
- Time management - able to stay calm under pressure whilst working quickly and delivering to tight deadlines
- Want to take ownership - be the owner of every projects you handle
- Be a problem solver – able to offer solutions for a variety of requests from clients in timely manner
- Teamwork - able to work well with others and assist your team member
- BA/BS Degree in Business Administration / Communication Arts or related field
- Fluent written and spoken English & Thai
- 1+ years of sales or related field experience
- Prior experience in media and/or fashion industry is a plus