Finance Manager, Zilingo Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City – Permanent Contract (3-Month Probation Period)
Zilingo is a technology platform with a mission to digitally transform the fashion supply chain. At the core of its business, Zilingo connects brands with suppliers such as fabric mills and factories, globally. In addition to this, it offers a range of services to support efficient supply chain operations such as financing and credit for manufacturers, software for quality control, compliance audits and trend forecasting. Today, Zilingo currently employs over 900 staff across nine countries.
Zilingo is seeking a Finance Manager to join its newest office in Ho Chi Minh City. This role involves P&L management, financial control and lots of work with cross-functional teams including Supply, Technology and other Finance Teams globally.
- Provide finance advice to the business that will help Zilingo achieve its company goals
- Manage the Zilingo Vietnam P&L, OPEX and FP&A function
- Ensure robust financial controls, compliance and policies are in place
- Oversee Tax, Payroll, Invoicing and other Finance BAU
- Provide support in HR and Office Administration as we scale our Vietnam business
What We Need In You
- A degree in Finance and/or Accountancy (ACCA/CIMA is a plus)
- At least 5 years of finance related experience where you managed P&Ls
- Solid experience dealing with tax and compliance matters in Vietnam
- Strong English Language Proficiency
- Comfort in Ambiguity – Zilingo is a fast-paced start-up environment that requires staff to be flexible and open to stepping outside their Job Description when needed
- Applicant should be a Vietnamese national with right to work in Vietnam