Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
● Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
● Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
● Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
- Responsible for managing and building overall email campaigns both static and dynamic campaigns with a good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Identify and build user journeys based on user behavior to devise email marketing plans.
- Strategize and implement email campaigns with an end goal of enhanced user engagement.
- Work with the design and content teams to develop best-in-class email marketing campaigns optimized for conversion
- Continuously track and monitor campaign performance Open Rates, Click Rates, Conversions, and a basic idea of the domain and IP reputation.
- Develop and present reports on a weekly basis.
- Should have worked in any of the marketing automation tools like MoEngage/Marketo/Salesforce/Hubspot/Clevertap etc.
- Should be familiar with Website campaigns like web pop-ups Web push and App side campaigns like App push and In-app pop ups.
- Should be familiar with SMS and WhatsApp campaigns how to create and deploy them.
- Create and A/B test new messaging and landing pages to improve campaign performance.
MUST HAVE THESE NINJA SKILLS
- Analytical, strong ability to draw insights from traffic and campaign trends and develop effective tactics Hands-on experience of any mainstream advertisement management, remarketing and web analytic tools like Google AdWords, Facebook, Google Display Network (GDN), DoubleClick, Google Analytics, etc
- Strong communication abilities to interact with colleagues and partners
- Demonstrated ability to successfully collaborate with people and manage projects
- Proactive problem solving abilities and follow through
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deliver on time and on budget
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, economics, or related fields
- 2-3 year experience in digital marketing or marketing CRM (data analysis, creating customer journeys, implementing applications)
- Experience in Marketo, Marketing Cloud platforms, email marketing campaigns, Push notifications.
- Be able to manage stakeholders and communicate clearly to everyone using English
- Passionate to be part of a team helping build the online fashion ecosystem
- HTML and CSS skills pertaining to email specifically is a plus
- Analytical skills with SQL or MS Excels to queries, data pivoting, vlookup, and data visualization is a plus