Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric to global brands, and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
- Provide assistance to Accounting & Finance Manager in implementing the ERP accounting system (Xero)
- Prepare and ensure that all accounting processes in a financial system are recorded accurately within the required deadlines.
- Prepare all supporting documents for actual/budget planning or any requirements.
- Co-ordinate with accounting outsource to prepare monthly taxes i.e., withholding tax and VAT to be submit on time to Revenue Office.
- Assist finance manager in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Assist in coordination of business team, external audits, and accounting outsource.
- Provide assistance to Accounting & Finance Manager in various areas of general accounting as required. Perform any other tasks/projects as assigned.
- Other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Fluent in Thai & English is a must.
- 0 - 1 year of experience in Accounting (Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply).
- Person who would like to deal with Finance Management
- Good knowledge in accounting standards and tax law
- Proficiency in MS excel Office and accounting software (Xero) is advantage
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, organize efficiently.
- Personality Supportive, Eager to learn new things, Strong sense of responsibility
- Experience In Audit Accounting Is Preferred