Zilingo is making the supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model’s main pillars are: Commerce and Services.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Building type-safe reusable components and utilities.
- You'll be ensuring the web application is properly optimized with respect to availability, usability, and accessibility.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of web applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying alongside the latest developments in building web apps and programming languages.
- 3-4 years of experience in React.js, with hands-on experience in building reusable components.
- Good understanding of functional programming concepts.
- Good grasp on Profiling and debugging web applications with tools like DevTools.
- Experience with Node.js web application framework like Express.
- Good grasp of design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Good understanding of scalable micro-services architecture and containerized tech
- Have worked on Backend Technologies preferably Java or Scala (not strictly required, but a plus)
- Have a few side projects up on Github (not strictly required, but a plus)