Zilingo builds technology and provides services to manufacturers, brands, and distributors in the garment, fabric, lifestyle, and home industries. Its products and services are used by thousands of customers, including leading brands and manufacturers. Zilingo’s technology and business has two main pillars, besides other value-added offerings like fintech:
- Commerce & Sourcing – Zilingo Trade. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion, fabric, beauty, personal care and FMCG in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands, and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Factory MES Software – Zilingo Factory – Our Software as a Service MES solution helps garment & footwear factories increase efficiency, track production progress, and reduce waste. Deployed in 70 of the biggest factories in India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka, our software is used by tens of thousands of workers every day, and results in millions of events flowing into our real-time big data analytics systems.
Founded in 2015, Zilingo is a startup with a fast-expanding, innovative technology business built by its 500-member strong team from multiple nationalities working out of 10 offices. Our Bangalore office houses our incredible software engineering, product, UX design, and data science & analytics teams. Our products and technology teams frequently get featured in stories about innovation in the garment industry (Yourstory, Apparel Resources, AWS, etc).
- Building type-safe reusable components and utilities.
- You'll be ensuring the web application is properly optimized with respect to availability, usability, and accessibility.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of web applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying alongside the latest developments in building web apps and programming languages.
What you will need?
- 2-4 years of experience in React.js, with hands-on experience in building reusable components.
- Good understanding of functional programming concepts.
- Good grasp on Profiling and debugging web applications with tools like DevTools.
- Experience with Node.js web application framework like Express.
- Good grasp of design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Good understanding of scalable micro-services architecture and containerized tech
- Have worked on Backend Technologies preferably Java or Scala (not strictly required, but a plus)
- Have a few side projects up on Github (not strictly required, but a plus)
What's the offer?
- Competitive salary package
- A young and exceptionally talented workforce that believes in teamwork and co-creation
- A fun-life balance