Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
The Country Manager will report to our EVP of Commerce.
The Country Manager leads the in-market team to deliver strategic, operational & organizational goals. Notably, these include significant growth (>100% y/y) and new offerings.
The Country Manager represents Zilingo in their market, both internally and externally. Likewise they represent their country (team, customers, partners & market) within the Zilingo global group.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with regional teams on country level strategy, with emphasis on business growth
- Develop operating plans to deliver agreed strategic goals
- Align the team to deliver plans, and respond quickly to new opportunities and/or unexpected challenges
- Evolve the organizational structure and grow team capabilities
- Build relationships with key partners, industry & government groups
- Tertiary Degree in Business or related discipline
- Fluent in Thai & English is a must
- 3+ years experience leading >50 people (or leadership team experience in a larger business) with P&L responsibility
- Industry / sector experience, ideally across; eCommerce, B2B & retail sales, fashion, manufacturing, and logistics
- Competence developing & delivering commercial strategy
- Demonstrated ability to lead, develop & empower teams
- Driven, entrepreneurial, comfortable with ambiguity, open, honest & direct