Join Our Mission
At Zeta, we pursue an unprecedented combination of high academic achievement and social-emotional development. We insist that every child receives a world-class education while fostering a love for learning. Our purpose lies in changing the public education landscape for all of New York City’s children, and we are uncompromising in our mission.
To achieve our vision, we are searching for a stellar candidate for the People Operations position with a Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3+ years of work experience to join our team. The position title will be commensurate with candidate experience relative to Zeta’s organizational levels.
Deliver powerful results
As a member of the People Operations team, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with a team of fast-paced, goal-driven strategizers who are constantly improving systems to provide a superior employee experience
- Communicating across areas of our operation to support and drive departmental projects forward
- Devising new, innovative and scalable approaches to employee outreach and education
- Maintaining and supporting evaluation metrics to measure standards and to help us refine our processes
- Supporting day to day People Operations functions
Join our passionate community
Our Zeta team is comprised of top talent with incredible schooling and private sector experience. You will make a tremendous team member at Zeta if you:
- Are passionate about our mission of providing world-class education to all students
- Bring a mindset of growth, flexibility, and openness to feedback
- Are hungry and determined to not only meet your goals, but surpass them
- Are humble, willing to put the team’s needs ahead of your own, and committed to contributing to a collaborative work environment
- Are well organized and detail-oriented
- Are able to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts and various stakeholders
We maintain an unrelenting focus on team at Zeta, so you must be humble, willing to put the team’s needs ahead of your own, and committed to contributing to a collaborative work environment. At Zeta, your voice will be valued. As part of a lean growth organization, we expect all our teammates to wear multiple hats and have a can-do attitude about overcoming any hurdle!
We want lifelong learners who live with child-like joy and passion. At Zeta, we need you to bring your passion for learning to disrupt the status quo and tackle problems with creative solutions. Bring your whole self to Zeta.
Currently, Zeta operates multiple schools, in the South Bronx and Upper Manhattan. We have big growth plans because the educational crisis is massive and requires big solutions. We plan to open 1-2 schools each year. Join our growing team today, and change the landscape of public education in New York City. If you can’t wait to get started, apply now!
Equity is at the heart of our mission. We have a deep commitment to pursuing diversity and striving for equity. Zeta is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Work authorization is required (candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the U.S.).
COVID-19 vaccination mandate: Employment with Zeta Charter Schools is conditioned on proof of full vaccination against the COVID-19 virus or approval of an exemption due to a qualifying medical condition.