Zero is the first modern banking experience that combines debit-style functionality with credit card rewards. Zero is powered by a mobile app and Zerocard, a card that comes in four levels with varying rewards.
Zero is a fun and exciting place to work, a next-gen fin-tech company disrupting consumer banking through beautiful design, innovative features, and a business model that allows us to offer better economics to customers than traditional banks.
As a member of our team, you’ll have a direct impact on the success of Zero. You will be taking ownership over making key decisions and taking specs from initial design to developing important apps which hundreds of customers use daily.
At Zero, you’ll be leading major feature initiatives as well as taking on smaller tasks on a daily basis. We design every aspect of Zero including our physical cards, internal tools, and our offices.
Who you are:
You're a maker who loves to simplify complexity and obliterate boundaries. Whether it's ideation, visuals, systems design, or prototyping, your repertoire is vast and varied.
You like to know that you’re on the right track, but you don’t need to be micromanaged. In fact, you revel in autonomy and seek out the greatest challenges.
You’ve been designing digital products for over 5 years and you’re still passionate about the craft. Your knowledge of interfaces and design patterns is encyclopedic.
- At least 5 years of experience designing software products
- A great work ethic
- A great attitude
You should be able to:
- Think strategically about product features
- Simplify complexity
- Map out detailed flows including edge cases
- Communicate effectively
- Write a succinct and well-organized design spec
- Emulate visuals impeccably
- Produce with high output
- Critique well
Added bonus if you can:
- Manage direct reports
You’ll be working with:
- World-class engineers
- Knowledgeable banking experts
- Experienced founders
- Industry-renowned investors
What We Offer:
- We pay 100% of your medical, dental, and vision premiums.
- We’ll provide whatever equipment and tools you need to succeed.
- Lunch and breakfast expenses paid.
- Standing desk for everyone.
- A culture of collaboration and transparency!
- Really cool and innovative projects that will keep you challenged and motivated.
- A beautiful office with a large kitchen filled with a variety of drinks, coffee, snacks, and breakfast sandwiches.
Don’t have the Zero app yet?
Check us out: https://zero.app/
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.