As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app used by tens of thousands of product teams daily. While creating a common language for our fellow designers and developers, we care deeply about building a product that delights them.
About the Zeplin Partnership and Alliances Crew
We are a distributed team of Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, and Agency Account Executives, aligned around the North Star of guiding our partners to succeed with Zeplin.
Companies like Airbnb, Starbucks, Box, Autodesk, and many more, rely on Zeplin to deliver on the promise of design. Recently surpassing 4 million users, we are doubling our crew in 2021 to keep up with this incredible growth.
About the Role
Reporting to the VP of Partnerships and Alliances, you’ll lead channel sales by defining and executing strategy and owning global top reseller and VAR relationships to maximize value for them and Zeplin.
- Elevate our existing reseller relationships to be strategic and mutually beneficial
- Establish a consistent methodology for onboarding, including training and enablement to ensure the reseller to position Zeplin enterprise plan value and consult on enterprise plans
- Align channel strategy and processes to complement and enhance the company’s direct sales model
- Define reseller incentives based upon enterprise tiers
- Define legal contracts and approaches to apply to all resellers
- Engage with Zeplin Sales crew and ensure smooth collaboration with the reseller
- Develop and manage channel sales strategy and solution partner engagements for revenue generation in targeted markets.
- Drive regular cadence with each reseller
- Identify, qualify, develop and drive partnerships with system integrators, distributors, consultants, industry influencers, and other channel partners
- Support reseller entire sales process, including sales collateral, sales call preparation, joint presentations, and contracting (pricing & negotiating)
- Assure partners have up-to-date knowledge of new products, features, roadmap, and any other updates
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships at the executive level with key channels and partners
- Manage channel training to educate and motivate salespeople throughout internal and external sales organizations
- Ensure corporate direction, branding, and messaging guidelines are followed
- Manage third party Contract Vehicles
- Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas for meetings, pipeline generation, and closed ARR generated by reseller portfolio
- Own weekly forecasting of reseller attach ARR
- 7+ years of experience with channel partners and complex channel relationships (co-sale, resale, OEM/Licensing)
- Built and maintained channel programs for a software company (SaaS preferred)
- Track record significant resellers such as SHI, Software One
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute sales channel development and marketing programs resulting in revenue generation
- Strong sales experience is a must—proven sales ability, including pricing, relationship building, and management and consultative selling
- Must be highly self-motivated and have the ability to work independently within company policy, targets, and budget.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Experience of SaaS product to a range of business functions, e.g., developers, designers, marketing, product, analytics
- Startup or early-stage company experience, preferably in a product-led / freemium business model, must be able to excel in a fast-paced startup environment bringing high energy and excitement
- Mastered a value-based approach to selling, such as Command of the Message or Challenger Selling; Experience using the SPICED sales methodology or similar
- Fast learner, ability to deeply understand complex technology landscapes, and a high EQ
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, seeking help from teammates to accomplish goals