As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app used by tens of thousands of product teams daily. While creating a common language for our fellow designers and developers, we care deeply about building a product that delights them.
Sr. Product Manager, Growth
- Own customer onboarding across all our regions and plan types
- Understand and derive insights from product usage
- Implement, manage and run a user friendly experimentation framework that brings high quality experiences to our customers
- Increase MAU, DAU, retention and LTV
- Exceptionally data oriented
- Strong cross functional collaboration
- Attention to detail, with a keen understanding of Human-Computer Interactions
- Razor focus on customer delight and productivity
- At least 5 years in product management, with at least 2 of those in a growth function
- SaaS and big data experience
- Experience building and using A/B testing and and experimentation at scale
- Deep understanding of creative, copy and design
- Knowledge and experience in consumer facing freemium and subscription models
Zeplin is a connected space for product teams where they can share designs, generate specs, assets and code snippets. In just 5 years, we’ve reached over 4 million users from thousands of product teams, including Airbnb, Dropbox, Pinterest, Microsoft and many many more. We’re a Y Combinator startup, also backed by amazing investors like Elad Gil, Mike Maples, Kevin Hale. We’re a small, distributed crew with offices in San Francisco, Istanbul and London, UK.
Zeplin started at one small piece of the product development cycle. In fact, designers and engineers interact at every single point from idea, all the way to production. Our goal is to help with all the issues that a product team might face in this process.