As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app used by tens of thousands of product teams daily. While creating a common language for our fellow designers and developers, we care deeply about building a product that delights them.
Scale Customer Success Manager
As a Zeplin Scale Customer Success Manager, you will be working with Zeplin customers who have entered the product journey through the self service subscription model. These customers represent some of our greatest potential for growth. We measure ourselves by the value we add to teams in helping them in their design delivery process and the champions we develop along the way; these customers become our strongest advocates. The programs and processes the Scale CSM develops are also used by other Customer Success Crew members too, and our work influences what our Product teams build.
The Scale Customer Success Manager role is a perfect role for someone who has an exceptional drive to execute and iterate on programs, loves talking to customers, has an analytical mindset, and is a strong writer. This role will own one-to-many customer engagement strategies for our long-tail customers. The Scale Customer Success Manager will thrive using analytics to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Build strong relationships with customers to understand their needs and ensure their success with Zeplin
- Have stewardship and oversight of all customers on the Team and Organization subscription plans
- Engage 1:1 with targeted customers at key points in the customer journey, when they fall outside of acceptable activity parameters, to ensure adoption of Zeplin. This could range from strategic consulting in the form of best practices to addressing tactical “how-to” questions.
- Leverage tools and technology to deliver value to multiple accounts at once through 1:many programs, such as creating email campaigns, custom trainings/webinars, new collateral, and hosting office hours.
- Build programs and processes that automate the customer journey for customers where "low touch" engagement is the preferred model.
- Analyze customer data to build and execute engagement strategies within your customer portfolio.
- Develop, test, and iterate on scaled playbooks and engagement strategies.
- Actively monitor and measure your impact towards growing product adoption and retention.
- Represent voice of the customer and influence product development roadmap
- Partner with Sales and Product Crews on upsell and expansion opportunities
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Zeplin product and make recommendations on how customers can use it to accelerate their own business objectives.
- Develop a deep understanding of the broader industry to help create customer success best practices to be delivered via various channels (email, webinar, 1:1).
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS experience in a Customer Success, Account Management or Growth Marketing role, working with accounts of various sizes in driving engagement and product adoption
- High prioritization skills and process orientation
- Ability to embrace the mindset of continuous improvement and actively contribute to the process and procedure of the team. You have a track record of successfully iterating programs to achieve goals
- You have the aptitude for digesting and communicating technical and analytical concepts across audiences of varying technical ability
- You have a reputation with cross-functional teams as being accountable, innovative and reliable
- Self-starter who has fresh ideas when it comes to growing customer engagement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy and ability to be self-motivated to work on your own with a high degree of urgency and ownership
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with all users; from executives to end users