As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app used by tens of thousands of product teams daily. While creating a common language for our fellow designers and developers, we care deeply about building a product that delights them.
Strategic Customer Success Manager
As a Zeplin Strategic Customer Success Manager, you'll partner closely with a Strategic Account Manager to guide the customer to adopt Zeplin widely across their organization, ensure they continuously gain business value from our product, and help expand to new use cases and teams.
By engaging your customers using a consultative approach, you'll position yourself as a long-term strategic partner and serve as the trusted point of contact across their lifecycle: on-boarding, adoption, advocacy and renewal.
Equipped with the knowledge of what it takes for customers to succeed with Zeplin, you will serve as the voice of your customers cross-functionally, providing feedback to Product, Marketing and the broader business.
- Act as a strategic advisor to a portfolio of 50-60 of our most important customers which include Fortune 500s and globally renowned brands
- Clearly articulate how Zeplin can help achieve a customer's most important business outcomes, and jointly devise and execute a plan with the customer to achieve those outcomes
- Co-create account plans with a Strategic Account Manager that include customer objectives, engagement/adoption strategy, timelines, customer advocacy and expansion plans
- Develop and maintain a network of champions across your customer's organization, facilitating workshops on best known practices to catalyze organic growth
- Analyze customer usage to identify, communicate, and act upon both risks and opportunities; proactively drive data-driven, account-focused campaigns to increase customer engagement and product adoption
- Work cross functionally with product, engineering, sales and marketing to escalate product feedback, secure customer references, and communicate Zeplin's roadmap
- Develop customer success best practices to ensure ongoing success not only for yourself but for the entire team.
- 4+ years of experience in a Customer Success and/or Account Management role working with Enterprise customers.
- You have experience convincing customers to make strategic changes in their workflow
- Passion to learn the product in and out, as well as the desire to become an expert in the product design industry.
- Relevant experience in the product design and developer ecosystem a big plus
- A strong drive to delight customers. You have received personal thank you notes, or have built long lasting relationships with your customers
- Experience pulling resource and support from internal and external stakeholders to help achieve a customer's desired outcome
- Desire and experience working cross functionally to make company wide impact by implementing new tools, best practices and rolling out customer focused initiatives