As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app used by tens of thousands of product teams daily. While creating a common language for our fellow designers and developers, we care deeply about building a product that delights them.
About the Sr. Campaign Marketing Manager, Enterprise
Growth at Zeplin drives new user acquisition, monetization, and retention and manages a registered user base of more than 4 million users. In this role, you will drive acquisition, sales opportunities, and expansion in Zeplin’s enterprise accounts. This will require a strong understanding of the enterprise buyer persona and account-based marketing strategy. This person will define and own the KPIs for the enterprise customer funnel, develop hypotheses and execute campaigns to grow Zeplin’s enterprise customer base, and collaborate with other teams to streamline the marketing/sales handoff process.
This role will play a critical part in strengthening our enterprise presence and work closely with our Sales and Marketing crews.
- Develop hypotheses, execute campaigns, and iterate to grow Zeplin’s enterprise customer base. Campaigns will include paid digital, lifecycle marketing, event marketing, and sponsorships
- Work closely with the Enterprise PMM to incorporate Zeplin’s messaging and positioning into growth campaigns
- Define, measure, and own the KPIs related to the enterprise customer funnel, including qualification criteria, pipeline, lead volume, and conversion rate
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to manage the opportunity hand-off process between marketing, sales development, sales, and CSM teams
- Experience in a growth marketing role for an enterprise B2B product
- Experience with running account-based marketing campaigns across different channels including paid digital, lifecycle marketing, and event marketing
- Experience with using CRM such as Salesforce, marketing automation such as Hubspot/Marketo, ABM tools such as Demandbase/Terminus, and spreadsheets
- Experience working with sales teams and defining sales process
- Preferred familiarity with SQL, HTML, and web analytics (such as Mixpanel or Segment)