As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app used by tens of thousands of product teams daily. While creating a common language for our fellow designers and developers, we care deeply about building a product that delights them.
Come build the growth engine at Zeplin! Our self serve engine is a major driver for our business and continues to see amazing growth. As Zeplin's first Growth Operations analyst, you'll be responsible for building and scaling the infrastructure to grow Zeplin's user base and revenue. Through this role, you will build a strong understanding of how to grow a product led technology business and will have a direct role in pushing our metrics upward. This role is based out of the Marketing crew, and will collaborate extensively with our Sales, Customer Success, and Product crews.
- Develop KPIs and dashboards to measure performance and customer health
- Create reporting in SQL & spreadsheets for user and demand generation KPIs, and extract insights to optimize user acquisition and paid conversion
- Collaborate with sales and product crews to maintain marketing and analytics technology stack
- Support launch and event operations, such as tracking performance and managing email tracks
- Lead the development & ongoing refinement of product qualified leads (PQLs) in partnership with our sales crew, driving optimized conversion
- 2+ years in a quantitative role (consulting, operations at a technology company, or marketing agency) OR recent graduate with a quantitative background
- Interest or familiarity with the B2B startup/software landscape
- Interest or familiarity in metrics like LTV, CAC, and retention
- Experienced in modeling with Excel/Google Sheets and SQL
- Resourceful with an enthusiasm to pick up new skills
- Experience with sales or marketing software systems such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo
- Experience with managing SEO or paid media
- Experience with email marketing and HTML
- Experience with maintaining a data warehouse