As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app used by tens of thousands of product teams daily. While creating a common language for our fellow designers and developers, we care deeply about building a product that delights them.
We care about everything we do from our product development process to bookkeeping at Zeplin. We know that it’s important to have best practices in place in our day - to - day work.
As our first Finance Manager, you’ll be working in various areas including but not limited to Accounts Payables and Receivables, Collections, Benefits, Reimbursements and Corporate Tax. You will get a chance to collaborate with all teams at Zeplin and help improve our full - cycle financial processes.
- Manage the performance of all accounting transactions
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Process monthly payroll including benefits administration
- Ensure accurate billing and support collection efforts
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customer procurement and finance teams
- Ensure timely payments of invoices and bills
- Complete supplier documentation and manage vendor procurement portals
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends
- Minimum of 3 years of Finance or Accounting Manager experience
- Software/SaaS industry background
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields (Finance, Economics or Accounting)
- Working knowledge of GAAP, budgeting & forecasting
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Clear and positive communication skills in written and spoken English
- Experience with financial systems and services
- Experience with implementation of financial planning tools