As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app used by tens of thousands of product teams daily. While creating a common language for our fellow designers and developers, we care deeply about building a product that delights them.
About the Zeplin Sales, Success & Partner Crew
We are a distributed team of Account Managers, CSMs, Partner Success Managers, and Account Executives, all aligned around the north star of guiding our customers to be successful with Zeplin.
About the Role
Zeplin is experiencing rapid growth, having recently surpassed 4 million users and 30-thousand customers earlier this year. Given this exciting journey and our plans to more than double our commercial go-to-market teams in 2021, we now require a revenue operations leader with a solid background in advising, leading, and executing strategic growth initiatives.
You will manage data and processes for our customer-facing lead-to-cash lifecycle. You will work closely with sales, partner, customer success, and marketing crews to optimize the revenue cycle, discovering opportunities, removing inefficiencies, and streamlining all revenue-generating operations. This position will report to the VP of Sales.
- Driving strategic tooling, process & revenue infrastructure improvements to enable the next phase of Zeplin’s growth
- Mature our existing tools stack to the next level, improving scalability, optimization, and integration
- Improve ARR/MRR reporting by spearheading improvements to revenue reporting in Stripe and Profitwell, and our integrated data stack including Mozilla, Fivetran, MongoDB and Snowflake
- Create a repeatable process for maintaining data quality of accounts in SFDC and connected business systems
- Lead and coach the existing Sales Operations Manager based in San Francisco
- Work closely with Marketing and Product teams to implement a PQL / PQA motion surfacing leads in SFDC and support key analytics initiatives, including propensity to churn, propensity to buy, propensity to expand, etc.
- Build and operate a measurable customer view for customer lifecycle from pay-as-you-go to contractual based customers
- Support the CRO and other leaders with Weekly Forecasting, Monthly Reporting, Dashboards creation, and QBR process improvements
- Mature the quarterly sales commissions process
- Working with finance to streamlining A/R collections and tightening revenue recovery processes
- 6+ years experience working in Sales / Revenue Operations with 2+ years as a Director (with 2+ direct reports)
- 2+ years experience at a product-led growth SaaS company with both sales-assisted and self-serve (pay as you go) buyer motions
- Advanced Salesforce user plus experience integrating SFDC with billing tools like Stripe, Chargebee, etc
- Experience with forecasting tools like InsightSquared, Clari or Atrium
- Experience with CPQ tools like RevOps and commission reporting tools like QuotaPath
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience driving revenue operations initiatives spanning sales and customer success teams
- Track record of working with C-Suite leaders at an early stage (Series A or Series B round)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, analytics-based field preferred
- Huge attention to detail and ability to deliver clear and concise insights and recommendations