As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app used by tens of thousands of product teams daily. While creating a common language for our fellow designers and developers, we care deeply about building a product that delights them.
About the Zeplin Sales & Success Crew
We are a distributed team of BDRs, Account Managers, Customer Success Managers, and Account Executives, all aligned around the north star of guiding our customers to be successful with Zeplin.
Enterprise Development Representative
Zeplin is looking for a highly motivated and energetic Business Development Rep to join our crew. As a BDR, you will work closely with Account Managers and Account Executives to qualify inbound leads and proactively engage existing Zeplin freemium users. This is an entry-level position with a solid career path and training to become a Zeplin Account Manager. We are especially looking for those with a passion for new technology.
Companies like Airbnb, Starbucks, Box, Autodesk, and many more, rely on Zeplin to deliver on the promise of design. Having recently surpassed 4 million users, we are doubling our crew from 60+ to 120+ Zepliner’s in 2021 to keep up with this incredible growth.
- Respond via Email and Intercom to inbound leads, e.g., trial requests, pricing inquiries, commercial questions, quote requests, etc.
- Research and proactively reach out to existing Zeplin freemium customers with the goal of securing meetings for Account Executives and Account Managers
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound and inbound emails and social selling
- Work closely with Marketing to support key campaigns such as our quarterly product launch events
- Log, track and maintain your inbound and outbound activities
- Learn to demo Zeplin and become Zeplin Certified
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution
- 1+ years at a SaaS company working an SDR, BDR or MDR
- Start-up or early stage company experience, preferably in a freemium business model
- Highly driven and competitive while still being a team player
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Strong verbal (phone) and written communication skills
- Ability to manage your time effectively, be very self-motivated, and as the first BDR in our US crew to work independently to exceed your assigned goals
- Ability to excel in a fast paced startup environment bringing high energy, excitement and grit
- Constantly learning and implementing best practices and tools on SaaS sales technique