As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app used by tens of thousands of product teams daily. While creating a common language for our fellow designers and developers, we care deeply about building a product that delights them.
Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise
Help product teams deliver on the promise of design with Zeplin! As the first Enterprise Product Marketing Manager at Zeplin, you'll connect product value to our enterprise customers' needs! Building upon the strong product-market fit that exists today, you'll lead our go-to-market strategy and execution to help take Zeplin to the next level in the enterprise. You'll generate customer insights to help inform Zeplin's product strategy, drive our core messaging and positioning, and partner with our sales & success teams to drive revenue and adoption.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of our enterprise customers, including persona development and use case definitions
- Define the positioning and messaging for Zeplin in the enterprise, including differentiated value proposition
- Partner closely with the Zeplin product & engineering crews to drive a shared understanding of enterprise customer needs & inform product roadmap
- Partner closely with Zeplin sales & customer success crews to refine our enterprise narrative & gain ongoing customer feedback
- Build sales tools including sales presentations, case studies, website content, and other marketing materials in partnership with the Zeplin content crew
- Conduct market, competitor, and segmentation research to inform our product, marketing, and sales strategies
- 5+ years product marketing experience, including enterprise SaaS
- Experience in defining differentiated positioning based upon customer insights & product truths
- Strong writing & communication skills with experience in crafting compelling narratives, developing sales content & performing enablement
- Customer-centric with expertise in working with enterprise sales teams & engaging directly with customers
- Strategic and critical thinking balanced with tactical execution to drive impact
- Background in marketing to product designer or front end developer audiences is a plus
- Loves working with awesome people, wants to own the end-to-end function, and knows how to have fun!