As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app used by tens of thousands of product teams daily. While creating a common language for our fellow designers and developers, we care deeply about building a product that delights them.
Director of HR & People Operations
One of the main reasons why we have such a great product is the people who are building it. Every individual in Zeplin is amazing; we complete each other to be a better team. We care as deeply about our culture and values as we do about every single person in Zeplin.
As the People Operations Manager, you will provide HR support across all company locations on various matters. You'll be a strategic adviser to leadership, a partner to managers, and an ally to every person at Zeplin. We are in hyper-growth mode (we're planning to double in size in 2021) and seek an experienced HR Lead with a start-up and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Develop and maintain scalable global people operations programs
- Drive employee engagement and build Zeplin's culture by creating and implementing programs to increase employee satisfaction
- Design learning and development processes to set the team up for success (manager coaching, team mentoring)
- Manage benefits, people-related compliance, and advise on U.S. employment law with Federal and State regulations; advise on and answer questions about company policies, practices, and regulations
- Manage HRIS, ensure a high level of data integrity, and draw insights and actions from people data
- Develop programs for performance management, retention, engagement, L&D, workforce strategy, etc. by partnering with leaders and managers
- Become a strategic business partner by providing thought leadership for overall business needs, challenges, and goals
- Proactively and thoughtfully drive appropriate solutions for workplace and employee relations issues
- Create an enjoyable and engaging work environment for remote and in-office employees
- 7+ years work experience, with at least 4+ years leading HR for tech start-ups
- Experience leading remote and onsite teams
- Strong HR functional expertise and proven track record of building high-quality programs in all core areas
- Innately kind, self-motivated, well organized, and an expert communicator
- Proficiency with HRIS and other HR-related technologies (we use Gusto, Checkr, Greenhouse, etc.)
- Experience in growing, international tech start-ups
- Background in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Immigration and mobility experience
- Knowledge of Zeplin and passion for our product