As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app used by tens of thousands of product teams daily. While creating a common language for our fellow designers and developers, we care deeply about building a product that delights them.
Success Manager, Digital Agency Partnerships
As a Success Manager, Digital Agency Partnerships, you will work directly with a portfolio of existing and prospective digital agencies and own their adoption and expansion of Zeplin. As the trusted advisor to these companies, you’ll lead them in their journey from their first few users to the ubiquitous use of Zeplin across all of their teams.
You’ll welcome and onboard them to our partner program exclusively designed for Agencies. Our Zeplin Agency Member program (ZAM) zeplin.io/zam has been designed to bring closer together with an amazing community of talented digital agencies who use Zeplin to deliver outstanding experiences for their customers and of course being part of ZAM has some special benefits.
We need smart, curious, fearless and awesome people who can light up a conversation with an agency, understand their business and work with them to become even more successful by using Zeplin.
- Identify targets to enroll into the partner program
- Manage a pipeline of Zeplin Agency candidates (aligning with selection and prioritization criteria)
- Plan, Evangelize, Pitch and Convert Agency into a Zeplin approved Partner
- Conduct Executive Business Reviews to ensure the relationship is aligned with Zeplin strategy
- Conduct Product Roadmap sessions to help drive product
- Own Partner wide Zeplin technical adoption to ensure all features are both understood and used
- Collaborate with Agencies to ensure a smooth handoff to sales of new Agency led sales referrals (Teaming to win!)
- Work with Agencies to bring to market offers with Zeplin embedded in it
- Surface user feedback to help prioritize and drive future decisions around product roadmap
- Track and Report on Agency-led impact
- Drive Agency + customer case study publication
- Own net new sales, expansion of usage and ensure renewals are completed on time
- Comfortable working with between 40 to 60 Agency relationships accounts at any given time - this will be a very busy and exciting role for the right candidate!
- A strong passion for technology - you love what you do and are always looking to learn new things
- Clear and positive communication and collaboration skills in written and spoken English
- Strong problem-solving ability, seeking help from teammates to accomplish goals
- Extremely well organized, can handle lots of spinning plates.
- Awesome presentation skills and with a Marketing mindset
- Digital Agency background with exposure to Design and Development collaboration, or SaaS partner experience specifically working with Digital Agencies
- 5+ years of prior work experience ideally with some Partnership focus driving Agency adoption of technology and converting that into influenced revenue for direct sales and direct revenue.
- Experience working with Product / Software Engineering / Design Teams
- Prior experience working at a startup, preferably at an early stage e.g. Series B or earlier