As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app used by tens of thousands of product teams daily. While creating a common language for our fellow designers and developers, we care deeply about building a product that delights them.
As the first dedicated Product Analytics person at Zeplin, you’ll be involved with all of the products we're working on! You’ll partner closely with product, marketing, and customer success teams on multiple levels, from providing insights to help shape our product strategy to delivering customer-focused insights to our customer success team. Reporting into our CPO, you will build and own our product analytics function from scratch.
- Assemble a product metrics model to define key usage, adoption, and additional user behaviors based on Zeplin's capabilities
- Develop a product analytics dashboard aligned to product & company goals, providing visibility into how Zeplin is being used
- Provide insight and analysis into how users engage with Zeplin to uncover new opportunities
- Leverage insights across product, marketing AND customer success teams to drive product & company goals, including revenue across self service and sales channels
- Build data infrastructure and tooling, including ETL, warehousing, and modeling; integrating them with other tools used across the company (Intercom, Salesforce, Mixpanel)
- Strong experience in ETL, warehousing, and modeling
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience administering business intelligence tools such as Looker or Mode
- Prior experience in an early stage start-up, having built product analytics processes from scratch
- Experience with product instrumentation using tools like Segment, Mixpanel, or Amplitude
- Experience with data analysis for Stripe