As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app used by tens of thousands of product teams daily. While creating a common language for our fellow designers and developers, we care deeply about building a product that delights them.
One of Zeplin’s co-founders, Pelin, was our only Product Designer during the first 4 years, and this puts us in a unique position—design is a core piece of Zeplin’s culture. As one of our first designers at Zeplin, you’ll help us bring the Zeplin brand to life by designing appealing and inspiring solutions.
We're looking for an amazing teammate to share our passion for creating, maintaining, and evolving Zeplin's voice, tone, and personality as the product and the company.
- Help communicate Zeplin's voice, tone and personality as the product and the company, internally and externally.
- Partner with product, marketing, and other teams to help achieve business goals by creating a consistent voice across different channels such as website, email & social media campaigns, product launches, blogs, swags, and many more!
- Help establish a system for Zeplin’s visual language, as part of Zeplin's design system, find automation solutions for repeatable tasks
- Advocate for an open, receptive, collaborative design culture within the crew
- Knowledge of Zeplin and passion for the product
- A diverse portfolio that showcases:
- Visual design skills, e.g. typography, color, layout, etc.
- Marketing and brand design
- Interaction skills
- Team-player, open to feedback, and flexible with change
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Clear and positive communication skills in written and spoken English
- Minimum 4 years professional design experience
- Experience with Sketch, Illustrator, Figma, Photoshop, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical work experience in design