As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app used by tens of thousands of product teams daily. While creating a common language for our fellow designers and developers, we care deeply about building a product that delights them.
Business Operations Manager
We care as deeply about our culture and values as we do about every single person at Zeplin. As the point person for Business Operations, you’ll be a strategic advisor and support various matters across the organization. While primarily focusing on U.S. business needs, you will also find many opportunities to support our EMEA teams as you’ll work alongside our COO and Istanbul-based Business Operations Manager. We are in hyper-growth mode (we're planning to double in size in 2021) and seek an experienced operations partner with a start-up and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Take complete ownership of projects and programs from cradle to grave: business case, scope, cost, schedule, interdependencies and milestones
- Act as a go-to person for the team answering requests and inquiries about Zeplin’s HR processes, benefits, expenses, and procedures
- Own and manage global employee on-boarding processes performance, engagement, and training- development programs
- Advise Zeplin leadership and team leaders on best business practices
- Optimize business processes and procedures in the areas of real estate, accounting, finance
- Help create process for our “Back to office” strategy in US and UK offices
- Monitor daily operations and proactively propose improvement plans where gaps are noticed
- Coordinate with legal counsel and security departments to ensure all processes remain compliant
- Experience working in operations, HR or similar field in Bay Area based tech start- up
- Experience working with international teams and hyper-growth environments
- Strong attention to detail with stellar organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills