As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app used by tens of thousands of product teams daily. While creating a common language for our fellow designers and developers, we care deeply about building a product that delights them.
Engineer, Developer Relations
We’d love to help our users automate and improve their workflow by integrating their preferred tools and processes with Zeplin. The release of Zeplin Extensions was our first step into making Zeplin more extensible. This is followed by Zeplin API's launch, which allows developers to build tools, integrations, or full-fledged apps on top of Zeplin through a RESTful API.
Developer Relations aims to build relationships with our developer community to create an active channel of feedback to understand their use cases, needs and help them accomplish their goals.
- Grow our presence and activities in the developer community to learn more about their needs and identify new areas where we can help them more
- Create a channel for community feedback into our developer products
- Gathering insight from our developer community on API design, platform consistency, and functionality to continuously improve the developer experience
- Answering and troubleshooting daily questions, finding solutions to issues submitted via email and Slack workspace, while making sure to follow our brand culture
- Build and maintain guides/documentation, sample projects, and reference integrations to support the developer community
- Drive growth in the number of developers building apps/integrations on Zeplin
- Hands-on with full-stack development
- Experience building and growing developer relations or community teams
- Care for quality of developer experience, as much as quality of code
- Adept at communicating technically complicated topics simply and elegantly
- Ability to empathize with engineers from different backgrounds (Backend, Web, Mobile and so on)
- Knowledge of Zeplin and passion for the product