About our Engineering Team:
We are looking for a Software Engineer to help us!
Sirena is the solution that helps businesses get discovered, communicate, and drive growth in the new messaging age. We are part of Zenvia, the leading communications platform of LatinAmerica! We are a fully-remote company! We adapt all our processes to allow all our team members to work from their homes.
Here you will be responsible for:
- Support requirements technical analysis;
- Support the architecture definition, based on users requirements and needs;
- Develop software according to team definition;
- Develop and design APIs;
- Write documents describing new functionalities developed;
- Develop automated tests;
- Develop applications and services using Agile development methods.
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- Proven experience of at least 2 years creating web apps.
- Proven experience of at least 1 year using modern technology tools such as Node.JS, Go or Rust (preferably Node.js)
- Knowledge in technologies and tools that speed up the coding and development process.
- Experience with SQL and / or NoSQL database engines (preferably MongoDB).
- Familiarity with tools of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Testing.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Demonstrable experience working in projects of medium/large size.
- Knowledge in Development, Deploy and Maintenance of Web Applications.
- Management of common development patterns and Web Applications design.
- English language (at least average level)
- Knowledge of TypeScript, ReactJS, Headless Browsers and Protocol Buffer (non-exclusive).
- Analytical skills and problem-solving attitude;
- Great team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
You are ahead if you have some knowledge in:
- Kafka or messaging architecture;
- Continuous integration;
- Software testing automation.
Be yourself and have fun! At Zenvia, our differences are valued and respected; Everyone is respected, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We operate with autonomy and a sense of ownership. Freedom with responsibility :)
What makes us a Great Place to Work?
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Home Office Allowance;
- A relaxed and informal working environment, with colleagues willing to share knowledge;
- Gympass partnership;
- Monthly networking meetings to exchange knowledge;
- Flat structure: we enjoy giving and receiving feedback, understanding that this is the best way to grow personally and professionally;
- As the protagonist of your career, we open the way for you to grow and develop with us.
- Online gym classes
- In-company Portuguese and English lessons
- Medical Insurance
- Trainings and learning environments
- 40usd for wifi expenses