About the Business Analyst - Platform Integration position:
We are looking for Business Analyst - Platform Integration to in partnership with Technology, Product and related areas understand the business needs and organize demands of integrating acquired companies into Zenvia's Technology Platform. Also, he/she will interact in collaboration with the other Product Owners and Tech Leaders from both companies to ensure high value deliveries for Zenvia and a unique experience to our customers.
Once here, you will:
- Develop and explicitly communicate the Integration Goal to stakeholders (Business Lines, Engineering, Customer Support, Sales etc.);
- Create and clearly communicate Integration Backlog items, using Jira, Confluence and Asana;
- Address non-functional requirements, pairing with Product Owners, DevOps, SRE and Security Information teams;
- Be a facilitator to understanding Zenvia platform by the acquired companies;
- Act as a bridge between business and their squad, understanding the needs of the interested parties.
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- Critical thinking;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Technical background as a developer;
- Ability to develop relationship with different stakeholders;
- Vocation for problem solving, facilitating the process of understanding the business problem and engaging the right people;
- Self-management and ability to deal with different contexts;
- Experience with business analysis specifications, budget and estimates;
- Experience in modeling business and software processes, demonstrating a continuous improvement mindset.
Be yourself and have fun! At Zenvia, our differences are valued and respected; Everyone is respected, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We operate with autonomy and a sense of ownership. Freedom with responsibility :)
What makes us a Great Place to Work?
- Flexibility in working hours;
- A relaxed, informal work environment, with colleagues willing to share knowledge;
- A challenging environment, in constant change, that drives us to go further;
- We open the way for you, as the protagonist of your career, to grow and develop with us;
- Monthly networking meetings to exchange knowledge;
- Discounts at several educational institutions;
- Flat structure: we enjoy giving and receiving feedback, understanding that this is the best way to grow personally and professionally.