We are looking for an Operations and Strategic Planning Manager who will have the following challenges ahead:
Once here, you will:
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Zenvia's processes, aiming to add efficiency to them;
- Support the implementation and sharing of the strategic planning already designed and defined by the company's executives, supporting them in the OKRs process, monitoring and contributing with insights in defining the best strategy among the Business Lines;
- You will recommend the best possible steps according to the size of the business, working together with the finance team, creating metrics and statistical models to demonstrate to the company's executives;
- Contribute in the detailed analysis of customer data such as new entries, churn, monthly consumption to suggest improvements in our revenue, as well as assist in strategic actions;
- Establish a great cross-partner relationship with Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience and Controllership;
- Understand the customer journey and Zenvia's touch points to suggest prioritization of initiatives;
- Lead a small team, promoting the constant development of the members.
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- Postgraduate studies in related areas: Administration, Economics, among others;
- Having worked in consulting or having been part of a company's strategic planning team;
- Knowledge of OKR methodology;
- Fluency in English.
Nice to have:
- Fluency in Spanish;
- Knowledge in the Tableau tool.
Be yourself and have fun! At Zenvia, our differences are valued and respected; Everyone is respected, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We operate with autonomy and a sense of ownership. Freedom with responsibility :)
What makes us a Great Place to Work?
- Flexibility in working hours;
- A relaxed, informal work environment, with colleagues willing to share knowledge;
- A challenging environment, in constant change, that drives us to go further;
- We open the way for you, as the protagonist of your career, to grow and develop with us;
- Monthly networking meetings to exchange knowledge;
- Discounts at several educational institutions;
- Flat structure: we enjoy giving and receiving feedback, understanding that this is the best way to grow personally and professionally.