We are looking for an experienced LATAM Small Business Senior Manager, to lead and coach our team of inbound salespeople, responsible to acquisition. This position will monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales process across the team. You will collaborate with various professionals, so it is essential that you have excellent communication skills (english, portuguese and spanish) and feel comfortable working in a team environment. You should be able to lead and motivate the sales team by business lines to achieve and exceed specific goals. Ultimately, it will develop and build a high-performance sales team to ensure customer satisfaction.
The small business sales (companies with employees from 0 - 100) team are responsible for qualifying and converting the large volume of leads generated from our online and event driven marketing channels. We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing company as LATAM Small Business, Senior Manager leading and growing a team distributed across Latin America region. The candidate could be based in Brazil or Mexico.
Here you will be responsible for:
- Manage and coach the entire small business sales team;
- Unlock sales productivity and design and execute a modern sales playbook;
- Develop strategic and tactical plans to be delivered through the Zenvia Small Business sales team;
- Drive higher revenue, productivity, and margin performance in line with corporate objectives and Zenvia's growth plans, while also enabling scale;
- Provide people leadership to attract and retain the best talent through structured development, career and succession planning while helping to build overall team capacity and capability to ensure sales excellence;
- Set and track sales targets for your team;
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales process;
- Coordinate department projects to meet deadlines;
- Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts;
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products by Business Lines;
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement;
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met;
- Build an open-communication environment for your team;
- Liaise with Marketing and Product & Content teams to ensure brand consistency and increase sales.
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- Proven work experience as an small business/inbound sales manager for software companies;
- Experience in Latin America and future regions to reach (we are ambitious!)
- Hands on experience with CRM software and office productivity tools In-depth understanding of the sales process;
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent 5 years sales experience with 2 years sales management experience;
- Fluent Portuguese, Spanish and English. Other languages an advantage.
Be yourself and have fun! At Zenvia, our differences are valued and respected; Everyone is respected, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We operate with autonomy and a sense of ownership. Freedom with responsibility :)
What makes us a Great Place to Work?
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Home Office Allowance;
- A relaxed and informal working environment, with colleagues willing to share knowledge;
- Zenvia Language program;
- Gympass partnership;
- Monthly networking meetings to exchange knowledge;
- Discounts at several educational institutions;
- Flat structure: we enjoy giving and receiving feedback, understanding that this is the best way to grow personally and professionally;
- As the protagonist of your career, we open the way for you to grow and develop with us.