About the Zenvia Labs Engineering Team:
If you like building software from scratch and are looking to build the next big thing at Zenvia, you've came to the right position.
Our Zenvia Labs team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help build and launch new products and tools, from zero to one.
That's an exciting position that'll give you full responsibility over Zenvia's future!
Here you will be responsible for:
- Defining software architecture and stack (choose your weapons!);
- Designing and building APIs and microservices (REST and event-driven);
- Working closely with stakeholders and PMs to build software according to defined requirements;
- Maintaining and observing the application as the first users start using it;
- Evolve and scale! Remember you're building the next big thing!
- Researching and developing proof-of-concept pieces of software that could bring the team some advantages;
- Proactively bringing your own ideas.
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- Solid knowledge in Node.js - that's how most of our current projects are written with. Java or other langues would be a plus;
- Solid knowledge of a front-end framework. At Zenvia Labs we use mostly React, but you're free to work with whatever you want for new tools;
- Experience with async, event-driven microservices;
- Basic knowledge of cloud providers - we have some things running both in AWS and GCloud;
- Analytical skills and problem-solving attitude;
- Great team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
You are ahead if you have some knowledge in:
- Kafka or messaging architecture;
- Continuous integration;
- Software testing automation.
Be yourself and have fun! At Zenvia, our differences are valued and respected; Everyone is respected, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We operate with autonomy and a sense of ownership. Freedom with responsibility :)
What makes us a Great Place to Work?
- Flexibility in working hours;
- A relaxed, informal work environment, with colleagues willing to share knowledge;
- A challenging environment, in constant change, that drives us to go further;
- We open the way for you, as the protagonist of your career, to grow and develop with us;
- Monthly networking meetings to exchange knowledge;
- Discounts at several educational institutions;
- Flat structure: we enjoy giving and receiving feedback, understanding that this is the best way to grow personally and professionally.