Gem’s mission is to help companies hire great teams. Our talent engagement platform enables recruiting teams to build relationships that lead to diverse, high-quality talent pipelines, a great candidate experience, and predictable hiring at any scale. By creating a source of truth for all relationships with talent, Gem can automate personalized outreach, while also generating insights about the entire recruiting process.
Our customers are savvy recruiting teams from industry-leading companies — like Dropbox, Grammarly, Doordash, Cisco, McDonalds — who understand that getting the best talent in the market is key to maintaining their competitive advantage.
With funding from key investors such as, ICONIQ, Greylock, and Accel, Gem has recently been recognized with Unicorn status, with a $1.2B valuation — becoming one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies at its scale. And just as we strive to help our customers find great talent, we also invest in our own people and culture. We are proud of the culture we’ve built and have recently been recognized as:
- The Breakout List, 2022
- Certified as a Great Place to work, 2022
- Y Combinator Top Companies, 2022
- Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area, 2022
The Team & Role
The Gem marketing team is responsible for helping prospective customers find, learn about, and evaluate Gem for their talent acquisition team. We care deeply about being a high-performing, data-driven team that meets and exceeds goals while being supportive, collaborative, and fun. We work closely with the other GTM departments to make sure we represent our product and customers in the right way to attract the best prospects for the sales team to move through the pipeline.
Gem is looking for a results-driven Marketing Campaign Manager to join our team. The person in this role will help drive pipeline by planning and executing lead generating programs across many different channels. If you love marketing, are a results-driven collaborator, and enjoy building marketing programs and processes then you will be inspired by this opportunity! The winning candidate will demonstrate growth potential, accountability, attention to detail, and a mind for metrics.
What you’ll do day to day:
- Design and execute demand/lead generation campaigns across multiple channels, including email, webinars, content syndication, account-based marketing, and more
- Work closely with marketing operations and the sales organization to ensure marketing leads are flowing to the sales team as expected, and that the quality of the leads is exciting to the sales team
- Measure and optimize the effectiveness of demand generation campaigns
- Work with other Revenue Marketers, Product Marketing, and Design to plan effective marketing campaigns that will meet lead objectives and conversion goals
- Work effectively with internal stakeholders, content creators, and external vendors
- Research and suggest new vendors and tactics for testing and learning from each quarter
- Project manage (and in some instances create) all marketing assets required for a successful campaign. This requires careful attention to detail, prioritization of tasks, project tracking, and communication
- 3-6 years working in SaaS marketing, coordinating or managing demand and lead generation campaigns
- Demonstrated track record of autonomy, collaboration, ability to multitask, attention to detail and organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (preferably with Marketo)
- Experience with Salesforce
Gem is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and encourage folks of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. At Gem, we’re committed to having an inclusive and transparent environment where every voice is heard and acknowledged. We embrace our differences, and know that our diverse team is a strength that drives our success.
Gem is committed to developing a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodation, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
For roles based in New York City, NY and San Francisco, CA out of our HQs, the salary hiring range for this position is $125,875-$132,500. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for variable compensation, equity, and benefits.
This role is not eligible for remote work.