The Team & Role
With a rapidly growing customer base the scaled support team is expanding to increase the ability to manage hundreds of customers in a tech touch environment. As the first Scaled Customer Success Specialist, you will solve day to day customer needs as well as work closely with the program manager to find more tech touch solutions to improve customer knowledge and product use.
Read more about our company values: https://blog.gem.com/what-its-like-to-work-at-gem
- Become a Gem product expert to effectively ensure a high level of customer satisfaction while resolving customer issues
- Communicate within a ticketing system and serve as primary point of contact for rapidly growing portfolio of customers
- Identify trends and draw insights from customer needs that are used to improve the overall customer experience
- Contribute to identifying and developing processes that scale in a hyper-growth environment
- Managing clients in a full cycle from new user onboarding to renewals and expansions at scale
- You exude empathy and genuinely care about helping users get to the root of the problem and effectively solving their problems.
- 2+ years experience working in a customer success/support role (Scaled/SaaS experience preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, especially when explaining technical concepts to less-technical users.
- Comfortable in a user facing role, interacting with both customers and our EPD teams to ensure customer needs are met.
- Ability to work in a highly cross-functional environment.
- Open and honest when you don’t know the answer, and you have the drive to find one.
- A self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative to resolve issues in ways they deem fit.
Gem is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and encourage folks of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. At Gem, we’re committed to having an inclusive and transparent environment where every voice is heard and acknowledged. We embrace our differences, and know that our diverse team is a strength that drives our success.
Gem is committed to developing a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodation, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll work with you to meet your accessibility needs.