Every time you go out to eat, you want food that tastes good and is safely prepared, a clean environment, and quality service. Creating that consistent experience is at the core of how Zenput is used today in 60,000 locations across 100+ countries by the world’s top restaurant chains, convenience stores, and grocers. Customers including Domino’s, Chipotle, P.F. Changs, Five Guys, KFC, Smart & Final, and 7-Eleven rely on our top-ranked operations execution platform to keep their business moving and growing by ensuring work is done correctly, and on time.
Founded in 2012, our company vision is to make every meal, a safe meal. Recognized for the third year in a row as one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces, the team working toward that vision has grown to 130+ Zenputters across our hybrid workforce - with offices in San Francisco, CA (HQ), Atlanta, GA, and Guadalajara, MX, and remotely-based employees.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER:
- Drive on-boarding, deployment, and successful adoption of Zenput within your portfolio of customers.
- Become an expert user of Zenput so that you can deliver training to customers and provide credible guidance on how best to apply the tool to their specific operational processes and business challenges.
- Using a consultative approach, help customers optimize product value by teaching them how to leverage new or unused features.
- Manage the ongoing customer relationship to encourage growth, expansion and loyalty.
- Identify new opportunities to expand Zenput to support additional work processes or departments within the customer’s business.
- Track and close renewal business.
- Advocate for customers internally by collaborating with our Product team to translate customer feedback into product requirements.
- “Prime the pump” for customer case studies, quotes and testimonials by identifying advocates and sharing great stories with our Marketing team.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 2-3 years experience in Customer Success or Account Management supporting a B2B SaaS product
- An excellent ‘explainer’
- Know basic Excel (formula entry & troubleshooting, shortcuts, data analysis, data clean-up)
- You are organized and process-oriented, and enjoy uncovering opportunities to improve efficiency, both for yourself and your customers.
- You are focused, action-oriented, and always anticipating next steps: a natural project manager. You can create urgency without being annoying.
- You concentrate your efforts on the most important priorities, moving quickly through issues, and driving for completion. You know how to find the optimal balance between speed, accuracy, and quality in the work you deliver.
- You have a polished, professional, and articulate communication & presentation style, but you’re not a robot. Your personality shines through!
- You listen well, ask the right questions, and know when more information is needed.
- You are honest and empathetic. You see the world through the customer’s eyes.
- You enjoy teaching others, be it a customer or a colleague.
- You are creative and resourceful, and can adapt to rapidly-changing priorities in a fast-paced, start-up environment. You are comfortable making a judgment call in an ambiguous or novel situation.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
NICE TO HAVE
- Successful track record collaborating cross-functionally across internal teams (Sales, Support, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Finance) to solve customer problems.
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Apps.
- Experience working with a distributed team.
- Experience supporting restaurant, convenience store, or grocery industry verticals.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Opportunity to put your stamp on a growing start-up and expand your career
- Great mission-driven team members from diverse backgrounds
- Competitive pay
- Wellness Perks
- National Holidays
- Ownership through stock options
- Work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way businesses operate
- Fun-team events