Every time you go out to eat, you want food that tastes good and is safely prepared, a clean environment, and quality service. Creating that consistent experience is at the core of how Zenput is used today in 60,000 locations across 100+ countries by the world’s top restaurant chains, convenience stores, and grocers. Customers including Domino’s, Chipotle, P.F. Changs, Five Guys, KFC, Smart & Final, and 7-Eleven rely on our top-ranked operations execution platform to keep their business moving and growing by ensuring work is done correctly, and on time.
Founded in 2012, our company vision is to make every meal, a safe meal. Recognized for the third year in a row as one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces, the team working toward that vision has grown to 130+ Zenputters across our hybrid workforce - with offices in San Francisco, CA (HQ), Atlanta, GA, and Guadalajara, MX, and remotely-based employees.
About The Role
At Zenput, you will contribute directly to the roadmap of our Food Safety and Operational Excellence product, working closely with other designers, product managers, and engineers to design, build, and optimize user experiences. We are looking for someone to conduct customer and market research, discover new problem spaces, define solutions, optimize experiences, and contribute to the product vision. You’ll be at the heart of delivering new products that solve real problems for some of the world’s most recognized brands.
Being a Senior Product Designer at Zenput means:
- Being a problem-solver with an ability to cut through complex workflows and information architecture in order to deliver clear and simple solutions
- Building deep customer empathy and using data to make decisions
- Putting customers first, and asking why before how
- Partnering closely with Product Management and Engineering, but also being proactive to help advance the mission of our organization
What You’ll Do As A Senior Product Designer
- Craft low and high-fidelity mockups
- Design user flows and experiences that go beyond visual interfaces
- Conduct user research around personas and user experiences, sharing your findings with Product Management and incorporating into the product solutions you design
- Partner with product managers in conducting customer discovery to uncover the customer Jobs-to-be-Done, pain points, limitations and goals
- Work across multiple teams, partnering with other designers, product managers and engineers to guide concepts from research to ideation, and through to execution
- Lead proactive design projects from start to finish
- Collaborate with other product designers to manage and implement a Design System, and advocate for scalable design solutions
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience as a Product, UX, or UI Designer for SaaS and mobile products
- Experience applying user research methods, including user interviews, competitive analysis, and user testing
- Expertise with relevant design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, and InVision (the tools we use), or similar tools like the Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Own and execute user experience design from concept through launch and support
- Domain experience in retail operations, operations research or related fields
- Experience as Product, UX or UI Designer working on Enterprise product is a big plus
- Experience with distributed or omni-channel systems, complex user interfaces or other challenging customer problems
- You’ve helped make your work environment fun, and it’s important to you.
- You’ve built great relationships with coworkers in the past, and want to keep doing it.
- You care similarly about designing great products, and building great relationships with other people.
- You’re interested in the types of business problems we are solving.
What You’ll Get
- Great mission-driven team members from diverse backgrounds with a strong company culture
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid company holidays
- Yearly team off-sites
- International travel opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits (FSA & HSA options)
- Wellness benefits (Headspace, OneMedical, Physera, Ginger.io, Aaptiv)
- Commuter benefits
- Work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way businesses operate
- Fun team events
- Ability to have a big impact