Zenoti provides an all-in-one, cloud-based software solution for the beauty and wellness industry. Our solution allows users to seamlessly manage every aspect of the business in a comprehensive mobile solution: online appointment bookings, POS, CRM, employee management, inventory management, built-in marketing programs and more. Zenoti helps clients streamline their systems and reduce costs, while simultaneously improving customer retention and spending. Our platform is engineered for reliability and scale and harnesses the power of enterprise-level technology for businesses of all sizes.
Zenoti powers more than 22,000 salons, spas, medspas and fitness studios in over 50 countries. This includes a vast portfolio of global brands, such as European Wax Center, Hand & Stone, Massage Heights, Rush Hair & Beauty, Sono Bello, Profile by Sanford, Hair Cuttery, CorePower Yoga and TONI&GUY.
Our recent accomplishments include surpassing a $1 billion unicorn valuation, being named Next Tech Titan by GeekWire, raising an $80 million investment from TPG, ranking as the 316th fastest-growing company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500™ and unveiling a new brand video. We are also proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work-CertifiedTM for 2021-2022 as this reaffirms our commitment to empowering people to feel good and find their greatness.
To learn more about Zenoti visit: https://www.zenoti.com.
What will I be doing?
- Design, develop, test, release and maintain components of Zenoti APIs
- Collaborate with a team of PM, DEV, and QA to release features
- Work in a team following agile development practices (SCRUM)
- Build usable software, released at high quality, runs at scale and is adopted by customers
- Learn to scale your features to handle 2x ~ 4x growth every year and manage code that has to deal with millions of records, and terabytes of data
- Release new features into production every month, and get real feedback from thousands of customers to refine your designs
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce
What skills do I need?
- 4+ years of experience in designing and developing applications on the Microsoft stack
- Strong background in building REST APIs at scale
- Strong experience in .NET/IIS with C# (or equivalent in Java)
- Proficient in working with Microsoft SQL Server (or other Enterprise RDBMS)
- Understanding of Design pattern & Microservices is a big plus
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, startup environment.
- Best in industry salary
- Comprehensive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- An environment where wellbeing is high on priority – access to regular yoga, meditation, breathwork, nutrition counseling, stress management, inclusion of family for most benefit awareness building sessions
- Unlimited vacation
- Opportunities to be a part of a community and give back: Social activities are part of our culture; You can look forward to regular engagement, social work, community give-back initiatives"