Zenoti provides an all-in-one, cloud-based software solution for the beauty and wellness industry. Our solution allows users to seamlessly manage every aspect of the business in a comprehensive mobile solution: online appointment bookings, POS, CRM, employee management, inventory management, built-in marketing programs and more. Zenoti helps clients streamline their systems and reduce costs, while simultaneously improving customer retention and spending. Our platform is engineered for reliability and scale and harnesses the power of enterprise-level technology for businesses of all sizes.
Zenoti powers more than 22,000 salons, spas, medspas and fitness studios in over 50 countries. This includes a vast portfolio of global brands, such as European Wax Center, Hand & Stone, Massage Heights, Rush Hair & Beauty, Sono Bello, Profile by Sanford, Hair Cuttery, CorePower Yoga and TONI&GUY.
Our recent accomplishments include surpassing a $1 billion unicorn valuation, being named Next Tech Titan by GeekWire, raising an $80 million investment from TPG, ranking as the 316th fastest-growing company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500™ and unveiling a new brand video. We are also proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work-CertifiedTM for 2021-2022 as this reaffirms our commitment to empowering people to feel good and find their greatness.
To learn more about Zenoti visit: https://www.zenoti.com.
What will I be doing?
- Own and evolve the release process for specific areas/features of the Zenoti product
- Work with product management, development and quality assurance teams to plan out product releases
- Drive regular release meetings and ensure issues, action items, and risks are tracked and managed to completion
- Facilitate and manage the daily operations of the scrum team and actively promote prioritization, team readiness, and commitment for each Sprint.
- Build and manage release dashboards and project metrics to track release activity
- Provide release status updates to stakeholders
- Manage cross-group dependencies and cross-department dependencies
- Ensures all engineering projects, initiatives, are completed efficiently
- Manage the build and deployment processes
- Co-ordinate and own workflow and release deliveries
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce
What skills do I need?
- 7+ years of experience working in Software development
- 3+ years of experience working as a Scrum Master, preferably in SaaS companies
- Demonstrated experience in shipping SaaS products on frequent release cycles
- Demonstrated experience in using data analysis to solve problems and influence decisions
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work across multiple disciplines and functions
- Can work in a fast paced, ever changing, start-up environment
- Experience in working with build and maintaining environments
- Demonstrated experience in working with JIRA
- Preferably CSM certified
- Best in Industry salary and equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
An environment where wellbeing is high on priority – access to regular yoga, meditation, breathwork, nutrition counseling, stress management, inclusion of family for most benefit awareness building sessions
Opportunities to be a part of a community and give back: Social activities are part of our culture; You can look forward to regular engagement, social work, community give-back initiatives"