Zenoti provides an all-in-one, cloud-based software solution for the beauty and wellness industry. Our solution allows users to seamlessly manage every aspect of the business in a comprehensive mobile solution: online appointment bookings, POS, CRM, employee management, inventory management, built-in marketing programs and more. Zenoti helps clients streamline their systems and reduce costs, while simultaneously improving customer retention and spending. Our platform is engineered for reliability and scale and harnesses the power of enterprise-level technology for businesses of all sizes.
Zenoti powers more than 12,000 salons, spas, medspas and fitness studios in over 50 countries. This includes a vast portfolio of global brands, such as European Wax Center, Hand & Stone, Massage Heights, Rush Hair & Beauty, Sono Bello, Profile by Sanford, Hair Cuttery, CorePower Yoga and TONI&GUY.
Our recent accomplishments include surpassing a $1 billion unicorn valuation, being named Next Tech Titan by GeekWire, raising an $80 million investment from TPG, ranking as the 316th fastest-growing company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500™ and unveiling a new brand video. We are also proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work-CertifiedTM for 2021-2022 as this reaffirms our commitment to empowering people to feel good and find their greatness.
To learn more about Zenoti visit: https://www.zenoti.com.
What will I be doing?
- Work with Zenoti customers in support of their daily business operations – focus on transaction-based product support, problem resolution, account management, training, and post-go-live account stabilization.
- Serve as designated point of contact for premium customer accounts and consult with account corporate teams to drive quick and effective resolutions and tailor solutions to enhance customer workflows.
- Liaison directly with support, services, customer success and product teams across the world resolve issues technical issues
- Coordinate issue reviews, product enhancement requests, and other post--go-live activities
- Support customer satisfaction with ultimate diligence. Proactively monitor for systemic issues and communicate effectively with team, management, and customer to resolve.
What skills do I need?
- Experienced in enterprise-level client-facing work
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to become subject matter expert in Zenoti platform and products
- Self-sufficient and organized, with ability to effectively and independently lead efforts to manage complex customer issues and requests and escalations within a cross-functional team
- Strong sense of urgency and ownership for problem resolution.
- Familiarity with APIs, SQL, cloud computing, eCommerce solutions, or other SaaS platforms
- Experience in a customer service/retail segment, spa, salon, medical spa or fitness industry is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Computer Science, IT, Engineering or equivalent
- 4-5 years professional experience, with 2-3 years experience in Technical Account Management, Technical Support or Help Desk role supporting complex, data-driven web applications
- Open to travel on short notice to customer locations when required, up to 10%
Note: The Zenoti, UK team is based in Manchester, UK. Candidates from Greater Manchester are strongly preferred, but a permanent remote position within the UK may be a possibility.
At Zenoti, we believe that when people feel good, they are able to do great things. We enable our employees to unleash their potential by providing enriching career opportunities and dynamic financial rewards. We foster an enriching culture, supportive and dynamic work environment, and encourage our employees to balance life, work, and wellbeing. We offer all of our employees:
- Best in industry base salary, plus bonus
- Eligibility to receive equity through company Employee Stock Option Plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work hours
- Programs, classes and activities supporting your physical and mental well being, led by Zenoti's dedicated Chief Wellness Officer
Zenoti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.