At zenloop, we deeply value feedback and enable outstanding customer experiences. With our Software-as-a-Service solution, companies from diverse industries like Hello Fresh, Trade Republic, Foodspring, Carhartt, A.T.U, Penta oder EnBW are able to collect, cluster, and analyze customer feedback. We empower companies to automatically identify growth drivers as well as pitfalls along their customer journey, win back churning customers and turn loyal customers into brand advocates. Being the leading experience management platform in DACH and backed up with overall more than €11 million of venture capital, our mission is clear: Enable every company in the world to keep their customers at the heart of their actions.
With our base in Berlin, over 70 zenloopies from more than 10 different nationalities and four different countries share the values: fast, positive, excellent and grow together. We have a deep interest in you as an individual. That’s why we aim to empower your passion in alignment with our vision. Our zenjet is ready for take-off, so are you ready to board?
Your role with us:
As a Platform Engineer at zenloop, you will join a team of experienced Platform Engineers and together, you will help the company’s preparation for the upcoming market growth. You will be jointly responsible for the development and maintenance of the cloud infrastructure for our Customer Experience solution. You will have a key role in expanding our capabilities while ensuring knowledge sharing is continued within the team.
Your responsibilities as Platform Engineer:
- Manage our infrastructure in AWS using Terraform (Infrastructure as a Code)
- Manage our CI/CD pipelines for testing and releasing configuration and software
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve incidents related to infrastructure
- Provide technical support to our employees with issues related to services managed by our team
This is what we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Platform/DevOps Engineer with at least 1 year managing infrastructure in AWS
- Proactive and engaged interaction with your immediate and wider team
- Good approach on analyzing and problem solving
- Practical experience with IaaC technologies, specifically Terraform
- Experience with CI/CD tools and implementing and/or maintaining continuous integration/continuous deployment solutions
- Experience working with Docker containers or Kubernetes
- Excellent communication skills in English- we are a remote team so this is key to good collaboration
- To be able to work remotely from Germany, Spain, Poland, or the Netherlands (relocation to Berlin can be discussed)
Nice to have:
- Previous experience taking part in on call work
- Familiarity with Grafana/Prometheus
Why zenloop? Our fair share in your success course with us:
- Join a growing and sustainable B2B tech company which is setting new standards in the evolving CX industry
- We set you up for an exceptional, steep learning curve & professional development
- Experienced founder and management team (former founders of flaconi)
- Weekly fitness courses and yoga sessions
- Office at the heart of Berlin Mitte, with your own fancy tech equipment (Macbook Pro) with the possibility to work remotely
- Annual training budget which you can spend on growth-related topics of your interest.
- International working environment with awesome colleagues
Does it sound like you? Do our vision and culture inspire you? Then join us on our way to becoming the leading Customer Experience Management platform worldwide and contribute to the next big success story!