At zenloop, we deeply value feedback and enable outstanding customer experiences. With our Software-as-a-Service solution, companies from diverse industries like Hello Fresh, Trade Republic, Foodspring, Carhartt, A.T.U, Penta oder EnBW are able to collect, cluster, and analyze customer feedback. We empower companies to automatically identify growth drivers as well as pitfalls along their customer journey, win back churning customers and turn loyal customers into brand advocates. Being the leading experience management platform in DACH and backed up with overall more than €11 million of venture capital, our mission is clear: Enable every company in the world to keep their customers at the heart of their actions.
With our base in Berlin, over 60 zenloopies from more than 10 different nationalities and four different countries share the values: fast, positive, excellent and grow together. We have a deep interest in you as an individual. That’s why we aim to empower your passion in alignment with our vision. Our zenjet is ready for take-off, so are you ready to board?
Your Role with us:
We need your talent as a Senior Frontend Developer to take ownership of main feature development using Ember on our platform. You will work with a team of 35+ other Developers, Product Managers, and UI/UX Designers throughout the software development life cycle.
Your responsibilities as Senior Frontend Developer:
- Conduct regular code reviews/PR reviews with your team
- Maintain existing code and bug fixing (approx. 30% of tasks)
- Write unit, integration and E2E tests using Qunit
- Develop new features and collaborate with product managers, designers, backend developers, QA Engineers, and DevOps
- Participate in sprint plannings and story point assignment
- Methodology: Scrum, with Agile and Kanban
- Writes scalable code while following code patterns
This is what we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of experience using EmberJS in frontend development
- Experience testing your own code and working with testing frameworks like Qunit
- Professional experience building clean, maintainable, and scalable code as a Frontend Developer
- Excellent communication skills in English- we are a remote team so this is key to good collaboration
- Experience with direct collaboration in a cross-functional product team
- To be able to work remotely from Germany (Berlin) or Poland [relocation to these areas can be discussed]
- Join a growing and sustainable B2B tech company which is setting new standards in the evolving CX industry
- We set you up for an exceptional, steep learning curve & professional development
- Experienced founder and management team (former founders of flaconi)
- Weekly fitness courses and yoga sessions
- Office at the heart of Berlin Mitte, with your own fancy tech equipment (Macbook Pro) with the possibility to work remotely
- Annual training budget which you can spend on growth-related topics of your interest.
- International working environment with awesome colleagues