At zenloop, we deeply value feedback and enable outstanding customer experiences. With our Software-as-a-Service solution, companies from diverse industries like Hello Fresh, Trade Republic, Foodspring, Carhartt, A.T.U, Penta oder EnBW are able to collect, cluster, and analyze customer feedback. We empower companies to automatically identify growth drivers as well as pitfalls along their customer journey, win back churning customers and turn loyal customers into brand advocates. Being the leading experience management platform in DACH and backed up with overall more than €11 million of venture capital, our mission is clear: Enable every company in the world to keep their customers at the heart of their actions.
With our base in Berlin, over 70 zenloopies from more than 10 different nationalities and four different countries share the values: always getting better, Zenloopies care for each other, get the right things done and be water and ice. We have a deep interest in you as an individual. That’s why we aim to empower your passion in alignment with our vision. Our zenjet is ready for take-off, so are you ready to board?
We need you as a full-time Business Development Intern (6 months) to join our Growth team (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success). As part of our Growth team you own a range of responsibilities across all areas which include:
- Create and expand consultation decks to new industries for the success team
- Support us in business development topics e.g. researching and planning our internationalization
- Manage growth reporting and analytics to make recommendations
- Close collaboration with the sales and customer success team with client specific research
- Manage growth assets (logos, copy, videos, docs) within the team
- Own projects from start to finish e.g. building a freelancer workforce
This is what we’re looking for:
- Fluent English and German
- Strong communication skills & passion for growth/business development topics
- You show strong analytical skills (XLS, Google Sheets) & a structured way of working
- You are detail-oriented & have good project management skills
- Fundamental understanding of SaaS processes
Why zenloop? Our fair share in your success course with us:
- Join a growing and sustainable B2B tech company which is setting new standards in the evolving CX industry
- We set you up for an exceptional, steep learning curve & professional development
- Experienced founder and management team (former founders of flaconi)
- Weekly fitness courses and yoga sessions
- Office at the heart of Berlin Mitte, with the possibility to work remotely
- International working environment with awesome colleagues
Does it sound like you? Do our vision and culture inspire you? Then join us on our way to becoming the leading Customer Experience Management platform worldwide and contribute to the next big success story!