J o b D e s c r i p t i o n
Risk Operations Associate-India
This position supports TriNet, a U.S. public company that owns the Zenefits brand.TriNet is a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses. Our full-service HR solutions include features such as payroll processing, human capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers’ compensation insurance.
TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you’re passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients’ business success with extraordinary HR.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single requirement. At TriNet, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every single qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
A Brief Overview
The Risk Operations Associate is responsible for maintaining the daily functions inherent in the Risk Operations teams for all TriNet insurance exchanges, carrier partners, and clients.
What you will do
- Work with various TriNet departments to handle the client name change process to ensure accurate carrier reporting and to minimize state inquiries
- Work with broker to ensure client requests for certificates of insurance, both workers’ compensation and Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) are fulfilled timely and accurately
- Support Monopolistic state and Canadian reporting requirements and coverages
- Request and track receipt of all carve out proof of coverage
- Monitor team email box and case queue and respond or distribute as needed
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Typically < 2 years experience in Professional Employer Organization and/or workers compensation operations preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of corporate data
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, constantly evolving business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, PeopleSoft and SalesForce
- Advanced level of computer skills; ability to navigate systems with ease
No travel required
- Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting with reliable internet. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable persons with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact email@example.com to request such an accommodation.