Role and responsibilities:
- Analyst would roll up under Finance org and be responsible to work on projects related to revenue leakages.
- Should prepare, review, submit for processing and reconciliation of monthly billing to NetTime clients (>400 customers). Monthly billing of ~$50K.
- Should work on all the terminating contracts to review and ensure that all the billing components were properly billed including strategic services, COBRA charges etc. This activity would be completed on weekly basis so that we don’t lose any billing opportunity. (Expected revenue generation ~>$500K annually).
- Review of setup charges and monthly minimum on weekly basis where clients are not running payroll, or charges are sitting on different pay-group. (~$250K annually).
- Work on benefits premium revenue leakage (~$500K annual).
- Work on above and other areas of revenue leakage to fix onetime and / or process issues forever.
- Work on automations of nonrecurring charges process in SFDC and HRPROD.
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact email@example.com to request such an accommodation.