At TriNet Zenefits, our mission is to level the playing field for the other 99.7%— the underserved small and mid-size businesses that fuel our economy. These businesses face challenges disproportionate to their size and resources. That’s why we provide an intuitive, mobile, all-in-one People Operations ("POPs") platform specifically built for small businesses and their employees.
TriNet Zenefits' engineering team is the pioneer in building our People Operations platform, which requires a high degree of collaboration across various functions such as engineering, product management, design, as well as customer facing operations and support teams. We spend a significant amount of time designing and implementing engineering platforms unique to this space. You will be exposed to open-source technologies like Django, Python, React, and MySQL, and use them to solve complex issues such as data storage and query over large data sets that encode various dimensions of date/time, management of complex business rules, and publication of data change notification events across the system to maintain data consistency.
What you'll do:
- Design, implement, manage scalable website and Infrastructure solutions to meet the growing needs of the organization on Cloud.
- Build and manage dev-productivity infrastructure platform.
- Perform On-call responsibilities that includes servicing the production website and infrastructure operations.
- Automate and maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines for consistent software releases.
- Maintain and extend Cloud Infrastructure and Monitoring solutions.
- Maintain and extend Configuration management systems.
What you'll bring:
- Min 8+ years of software industry experience as a software engineer
- BS degree in Engineering
- Min 5+ years of experience with AWS cloud (ECS, EC2, VPC, ALB, S3 and others services)
- Min 5+ years of experience in any one of the high level programming language such as (python, Java, C++)
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker, Kubernetes is a good
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong fundamentals on Operating systems - Linux, Ubuntu
- Experience with CDK / Terraform and configuration management systems
- Experience with our technical stack (Python/Django) is a plus
- Self-motivated and excellent attention to detail
- Highly customer focused, accountable, responsive and collaborative
What we offer:
This position will be based in our newly built out Bangalore office. At the moment, all of our employees are working remotely due to the pandemic. At the time it is safe to do so, we expect that all of our employees will return to work in our Bangalore office, and we’re excited to bring our collaboration back to an in-person setting.
We offer a competitive compensation package, excellent medical benefits, and boundless opportunities for professional growth and leadership across a global organization.
Life at TriNet Zenefits:
As an equal opportunity employer, we’re leveling the playing field for everyone. We are proud to celebrate diversity and champion an inclusive workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, how you think, or what you believe, all are encouraged to apply.