At TriNet Zenefits, our mission is to level the playing field for the other 99.7%— the underserved small and mid-size businesses that fuel our economy. These businesses face challenges disproportionate to their size and resources. That’s why we provide an intuitive, mobile, all-in-one People Operations ("POPs") platform specifically built for small businesses and their employees.
In this role, you will own a key initiative on our upcoming roadmap pertaining to our Talent suite of products. You will be responsible for product strategy, planning and execution throughout the product life cycle. Including gathering and prioritizing requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, design, marketing, operations, sales, and support to ensure goals are met.
What you'll do:
- Research and understand customer requirements and competitive offerings.
- Develop a product strategy for the owned product areas
- Translate that understanding into feature specs, and execute the plan with engineers and designers, delivering quality products.
- Work with product copywriters on content requirements.
- Analyze product usage metrics and come to actionable conclusions for next iterations
- Coordinate smooth product launches with cross-functional teams
- Understand and include cases from customer support, operations, account management, and sales into products backlog and roadmaps as appropriate.
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years of product management experience.
- Have a “do what it takes” mentality - you have the desire and ability to prioritize and deliver on company goals
- You are meticulous and detail-oriented, your delivered work is complete.
- Strong analytical mind and interest in interpreting data and coming up with next steps
- Proven experience in managing projects which involve multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred: experience in agile/lean product management principles
- Preferred: experience in Talent management solutions, such as employee collaboration, engagement and retention.
What we offer:
- Ability to work remote and collaborate with a team that spans borders and timezones
- Competitive, market-based pay, based on your experience, abilities, impact, and geographic region - just ask us the range for your location
- Solid benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and more for our US employees and a comprehensive ancillary package for our Canadian employees
- Generous time off including holidays, vacation, sick, civic, and volunteering time off
- The opportunity to build solutions that help drive small business success stories
Life at TriNet Zenefits:
As an equal opportunity employer, we’re leveling the playing field for everyone. We are proud to celebrate diversity and champion an inclusive workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, how you think, or what you believe, all are encouraged to apply.
This role can be performed virtually in the US or from one of our in-person office locations. Please note that at this time, TriNet requires colleagues reporting to TriNet offices, engaging in in-person activities (including off-sites) or engaging in TriNet sponsored business travel, to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR test each week. TriNet will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
TriNet is providing access to a mobile app for colleagues to submit proof of vaccination or negative test results. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, TriNet will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.