At TriNet Zenefits, our mission is to level the playing field for the other 99.7%— the underserved small and mid-size businesses that fuel our economy. These businesses face challenges disproportionate to their size and resources. That’s why we provide an intuitive, mobile, all-in-one People Operations ("POPs") platform specifically built for small businesses and their employees.
In this role, you will design, manage, and drive the development of a premium customer and employee experience for TriNet Zenefits. This includes accurately defining the problem, gathering and prioritizing requirements, and working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure business objectives are met with the proposed product solution. You will work with the respective scrum teams to meet commitments by identifying dependencies, outlining technical requirements, setting incremental delivery milestones, and targeting general availability timelines.
What you'll do:
- Research and understand customer needs and competitive offerings.
- Develop a product strategy for product lines.
- Understand problems from customers and internal teams and translate that understanding into solutions via documented business and product requirements.
- Determine specifications, build and manage roadmaps, and work with stakeholders to drive implementation.
- Own features from conception to launch by developing and executing quality product solutions with engineers and designers.
- Work with legal and product copywriters on content requirements.
- Analyze web and product usage metrics and come to actionable conclusions.
- Coordinate smooth product launch experiences with cross-functional teams.
- Prioritize the product backlog with clearly articulated benefits while handling ongoing feature and bug requests.
- Identify dependencies on other products to deliver end to end solutions.
- Produce collateral to enable marketing and sales teams as new products/features are released and launched.
- Work directly with Product Leadership to provide regular status updates.
- Other product-related projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager's discretion.
What you'll bring:
- 2+ years’ minimum Product Management/Product Strategy experience OR 5+ years domain experience in relevant domain (Payroll, Time and Attendance or Financial Products)
- Demonstrate experience in transforming business requirements into technical solutions that drive value for TriNet Zenefits.
- Experience in process & metrics driven product management is highly preferred
- Demonstrate a Customer Services/Customer First mind-set.
- Have a “do what it takes” mentality with the desire and ability to prioritize and deliver on company goals
- Ability to manage projects and facilitate team interactions effectively.
- Actively seeks to understand needs, challenges, expectations, and industry landscape.
- Continuous follow-up and follow-through with stakeholders. Experience with or knowledge of cloud-based solutions (SaaS) a plus.
- Agile development methodologies like Scrum experience.
- Knowledge of payroll products, services, and markets, as well as operations, cross-functional workflows, and interaction between the various company units, processes, and systems, a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
What we offer:
This position will be based in our newly built out Bangalore office. At the moment, all of our employees are working remotely due to the pandemic. At the time it is safe to do so, we expect that all of our employees will return to work in our Bangalore office, and we’re excited to bring our collaboration back to an in-person setting.
We offer a competitive compensation package, excellent medical benefits, and boundless opportunities for professional growth and leadership across a global organization.
Life at TriNet Zenefits:
As an equal opportunity employer, we’re leveling the playing field for everyone. We are proud to celebrate diversity and champion an inclusive workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, how you think, or what you believe, all are encouraged to apply.