At TriNet Zenefits, our mission is to level the playing field for the other 99.7%— the underserved small and mid-size businesses that fuel our economy. These businesses face challenges disproportionate to their size and resources. That’s why we provide an intuitive, mobile, all-in-one People Operations ("POPs") platform specifically built for small businesses and their employees.
The role will be responsible for maintaining and updating the Security Infrastructure and Tools. Additionally, they will be responsible for overseeing the security tools that align with the current CI/CD pipeline (SAST/DAST).
This role will also be responsible for automating correlation and detection backend automation.
What you'll do:
- Deploy tooling that integrated with AWS via infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Maintain security tooling in the CI/DI pipeline
- Create automation backend correlation and detection capabilities (LAMDA/ REST API)
- Assist in designing and implementing additional controls around security operations
- Work with existing engineering teams on architecture of new features/capabilities
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree desired; or equivalent education and/or related work experience.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): One or more of the following desired but not required
- AGILE Certification Preferred
- GIAC GSCA or GIAC GSDC Preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in designing, deploying, and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working directly with security related initiatives
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work self-directed with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize and execute on a range of priorities
- Deep understanding of security in an SDLC
- Familiarity with GIT, Jenkins, SAST/DAST tooling
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
Work Environment Information (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.):
- Minimal travel required
- Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request such an accommodation.