At Zenefits, our mission is to level the playing field for the other 99.7%— the underserved small and mid-size businesses that fuel our economy. These businesses face challenges disproportionate to their size and resources. That’s why we provide an intuitive, mobile, all-in-one People Operations ("POPs") platform specifically built for small businesses and their employees.
Who should apply:
We're looking for motivated and curious Account Executives. You'll have an opportunity to demonstrate your skills in the People Operations and Payroll industry every day - helping our customers build mature and effective People Ops. You’ll do this by meeting with potential customers, conducting remote screen-share presentations, as you encourage businesses to select the best possible HR software for their company - Zenefits. In addition to leveraging our internal Sales Development team as a resource, you will also be able to use your own great prospecting skills to expand our customer base.
What you’ll do:
- Drive revenue by successfully managing all phases of the selling process to completion (discovery to close).
- Diligently manage your CRM and stay on top of your pipeline (pipe is life!).
- Prospect new business and get referrals to expand our reach beyond inbound leads, with the expectation that 30% of your pipeline is self-generated.
- Work with your internal partners and stakeholders to drive new business.
- Work with outside partners to further deepen our reach while adding value to our customers and their businesses.
What you’ll bring:
- Human Resources (HR), Human Capital Management (HCM), and/or Payroll SaaS sales experience preferred - and a desire to take that experience and apply it to a new way of selling and achieving value for our customers.
- Ideally 2-4 years of sales experience with demonstrated success in achieving quota.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to listen, think on your feet and have meaningful, in-depth conversations with prospects.
- Effective communicator with experience presenting to decision-makers.
- Previous experience generating your own leads via outbound prospecting.
- Highly organized with strong time management skills.
- Success managing both transactional and complex sales cycles.
- Experience managing a pipeline in Salesforce or other CRM.
- Knowledge of selling tools such as Outreach, Navigator, 6sense, and Gong a plus (don’t worry, if not we will train you!).
Life at Zenefits:
As an equal opportunity employer, we’re leveling the playing field for everyone. We’re proud to celebrate diversity and champion an inclusive workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, how you think or what you believe, all are encouraged to apply.