Who should apply:
In this role, you will own a key initiative on our upcoming roadmap pertaining to our payroll product and service experience for our customers. You will be responsible for product strategy, planning and execution throughout the product life cycle. This includes gathering requirements, prioritizing and defining the product vision. You will work closely with engineering, design, marketing, sales and customer support to ensure goals are met.
What you'll do:
- Research and understand customer requirements and competitive offerings
- Develop a product strategy for product lines
- Understand cases from customer support, operations, account management and sales
- Translate that understanding into feature specs and execute the plan with engineers and designers to deliver quality products
- Collaborate with product copywriters on content requirements
- Analyze product usage metrics and determine actionable conclusions
- Coordinate smooth product launches with cross-functional teams
- 5 years of product management experience
- Have a “do what it takes” mentality - you have the desire and ability to prioritize and deliver on company goals
- Experience in payroll and tax administration required
As an equal opportunity employer, we’re leveling the playing field for everyone. We are proud to celebrate diversity and champion an inclusive workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, how you think, or what you believe, all are encouraged to apply.