You’ll own the implementation process from start to finish and provide an amazing experience for the client while working with internal teams to do so! As an Implementation Manager, you are responsible for onboarding new clients to Zenefits by owning the product configuration, product integration and educational training on how to use the platform. The mission is to create customers for life by enabling clients to use our product effectively and confidently. Also, you ‘ll have a unique say in what will and will not work for our clients: partner with sales, product and engineering to work together in creating an awesome client experience.
What you’ll do:
- Own the relationship for clients throughout the Implementation process (from start to finish) serving as the primary and regular point of contact for HCM, Payroll, and Benefits related questions.
- Engage closely with the client, business partners, and other internal teams to ensure full-scope of implementation is understood
- Implement, configure, and advise clients around our HCM platform
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ensure timely and accurate delivery of implementations
- Perform detailed audits of historical, company-level, and employee level data to ensure accuracy and credibility
- Manage client expectations
- Work closely with our sales, product, engineering, and other internal teams to develop and prioritize product improvements
What you’ll bring:
- 3 - 5 years in a client facing role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- PMP Certification Preferred
- Previous experience in a project management or software implementation
As an equal opportunity employer, we’re leveling the playing field for everyone. We are proud to celebrate diversity and champion an inclusive workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, how you think, or what you believe, all are encouraged to apply.