The Customer Care team is the hub of customer support and advocacy at Zenefits - helping our customers with payroll, benefits, and HR needs. Whether it’s helping with a simple question, solving a complex issue, or refining product copy to make our product easier to use, our Zenefits Customer Care team knows our customers inside and out, and we do everything necessary to ensure a consistently positive experience. There's nothing quite like awesome support, and it takes a team of attentive, and critical thinkers who constantly strive for perfection to make this happen!
Note: We are not actively recruiting or hiring for this position but are always collecting resumes for future openings.
What You'll Do:
- Be the face and voice of Zenefits once our customers are up and running on the platform
- Provide Tier 1 customer support through phone, email and chat channels
- Help customers get through critical moments with ease by taking a systematic approach to problem-solving and applying just a bit of detective work to solve any issue that comes your way
- Address questions via phone, email, or chat while providing answers that are quick and easy to understand
- Give our customers confidence that you will help them solve their issues and address their questions in a timely and professional manner
- Run point on customer issues that require coordination between multiple Zenefits teams
- Act as the voice of our customers to help prioritize future enhancements to the platform
What You'll Bring:
- An exceptional customer service background providing customer advocacy
- Understanding of payroll administration - whether you gained that running payroll for your organization or supporting payroll services
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills – you can craft grammatically impeccable emails and are articulate on the phone
- Comfort working in a performance-based and structured environment while
- Analytical approach to navigating, investigating, and understanding how products work
- An aptitude for learning new products, process, and systems
- Organizational management in setting priorities, adherence to scheduled activities, and timely responses to customers
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills, perseverance, and patience
- An out of the box problem solver who thinks creatively to bring issues to resolution including discovering workarounds using available resources
- An optimistic personality, someone who can empathize with a frustrated customer and help ensure satisfaction
- A team player, who contributes ideas to improve processes
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in a customer service or call center environment under your belt; new grads are very welcome to apply
As an equal opportunity employer, we’re leveling the playing field for everyone. We are proud to celebrate diversity and champion an inclusive workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, how you think, or what you believe, all are encouraged to apply.