Who should apply:
We are looking for hungry learners who want to proactively expand their product and industry knowledge. As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll be responsible for prospecting and qualifying new leads. Your main goal is to set up demos for our Account Executives and build strong relationships with businesses. If you’re motivated and ready to grow your career in sales, we would love to speak with you!
What you'll do:
- Drive Zenefits’ revenue growth through outreach emails & phone-calls with a focus on setting demo appointments for the sales team
- Answer inbound calls/emails - listening to potential customers needs and scheduling demo appointments
- Research prospect contact information and best ways to get in touch with them
- Nurture and qualify new leads that turn into quality demo appointments
- Educate prospects on Zenefits’ HR and benefits solutions
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing on various projects that are in support of the entire SDR team
- College Degree (or equivalent experience)
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, Excel, Google Apps, and CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in selling software solutions is a HUGE plus
- Not afraid to pick up the phone
- Being coachable and a team first player
At Zenefits, our mission is to level the playing field for the other 99.7%— the underserved small and mid-size businesses that fuel our economy. These businesses face challenges disproportionate to their size and resources. That’s why we provide an intuitive, mobile, all-in-one People Operations platform specifically built for small businesses and their employees.
Zenefits is committed to diversity in the workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.